Security Guard Service provider in the DC Metro area is looking to add to their sales force. In this role, you will sell security guard services to both commercial clients and local government agencies. You will collaborate with our CEO on ways to strategically build new relationships with prospective customers in the industry. In addition, you will provide your customers with superior service as you assist them with a full range of services to meet their locations needs.
Specific duties may include:
• Cultivating and managing customer relationships.
• Making cold calls to prospective customers.
• Following sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers.
• Following up with customers and providing solutions, should a service concern arise.
• Connecting with customers to ensure that past due bills are paid and collect payments when necessary.
Specific qualifications include:
• College degree (Business, Sales or other related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Specific industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
• Valid driver's license, clean driving record and own reliable vehicle.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Superior time-management and organization skills.
Our company values hard work and dedication and rewards its associates with an excellent compensation package. In addition to a competitive pay and commission structure, Outside Sales Representatives receive a comprehensive benefits package after 90 day probation period.
Benefits may include:
• Health and dental coverage
• Employer paid life insurance
• Vehicle allowance
• Paid holidays and paid time off