Two facilities in the Bay area of CA are looking for Hospitalist locum
Echo Locum Tenens
San Francisco, CA, USA
Jan 12, 2019
Excellent opportunity to practice just North of the Bay area in a thriving hospital medicine setting. Enjoy the renowned metropolitan feel and amenities while you practice in a state of the art facility.
- Active CA License
- BC IM
- Clean work history required for temps
- Average daily census at NBMC and VVH respectively 10-15 patients
- Night shifts from 6pm-6am. NBMC 5-6 admissions per night2. VVH 4-5 admissions per night
- No procedures are required. Full Subspecialty back-up
- The hospitalist team are not code responders but physicians need to be available if their patient is involved.