Apertus Partners is currently seeking an IT Research Consultant in our Washington D.C. location.
Support and develop sections of significant customized deliverables covering a variety of areas including specific technologies and products, markets and market trends, competitor analysis, financial impact, etc. and develop detailed design documentation such as process flows, narratives and configuration guides and develop executive summary and presentations.
Shall meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or engineering and at least four (4) years of working in the information technology industry
- Demonstrated experience in leading or supporting IT projects or advisor for IT research discovery/process review, analysis and recommendations on IT projects of high complexity, gathering, compiling and analyzing data, survey and statistical analysis, developing deliverables
- Technical knowledge and skills in IT project management, general information technology knowledge with some/specific subject matter expertise, ability to analyze problems, excellent listening and writing skills, initiative and resourcefulness
- Demonstrates some proven track record of success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities to work successfully as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Experience with performing and supporting activities associated with Federal acquisition management
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.