Apertus Partners is currently seeking an IT Cost Modeler in our Washington D.C. location.
Responsible for providing cost and pricing analysis of transition, transformation and ongoing operational expenses for complex IT transformation efforts for large financial institutions. The SR COST SME shall also provide in-depth cost analysis to benchmark cost efficiencies to assist client with identifying future state strategies to improve and reduce overall costs and for developing comprehensive costs models that illustrate transition, transition and ongoing operational costs (total cost of ownership) from inception to benefits realization and ensure pricing for services are aligned to current market conditions.
Shall meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics and at least ten (15) years of professional level experience in IT Research and Analysis or related field working as a consultant or leader in the information technology industry
- Demonstrated experience in IT research and analysis or related filed, leading and consulting on large business process/technology transformation initiatives, advising technology clients, and delivering value to customers with an emphasis in developing comprehensive cost models
- Extensive technical knowledge and skills in technology area/s of expertise, industry insight, developing business/technology strategy capabilities, IT industry insight, leadership management, project/program management and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Demonstrates some proven track record of success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
· Demonstrates some proven abilities to work successfully as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.