Apertus Partners is currently seeking an IT Program Manager in our Washington D.C. location.
Planning and facilitate significant meetings with client executives, ensure effective and creative idea generation among team members and conduct primary and secondary IT and related fields market research. Lead the development of as-is/to-be process modeling, lead the definition of requirements, conduct process and/or IT focused gap analysis, develop detailed design documentation such as process flows, narratives and configuration guides, and develop executive summary and presentations.
Extensive technical knowledge and skills in technology area/s of expertise, industry insight, leadership management, project/program management and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Shall meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree and at least eight (8) years of professional level experience in IT Research and Analysis or related field working as a consultant or leader in the information technology industry
- Demonstrated experience in IT research and analysis or related filed, leading and consulting on large business process/technology transformation initiatives, developing consensus, and delivering value to customers
- Demonstrates some proven track record of success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates some proven abilities to work successfully as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Experience performing and supporting Federal acquisition management activities
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.