The CDL Driver – G&F position is responsible for bulk deliveries, retrieving directions, and providing customer service and logistics support with respect to fuel, heating oil and/or lubricant deliveries throughout the geographic area.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Ability to work in all weather conditions with previous experience driving in winter weather.
· Able and willing to work long hours including day and night shifts.
· Able to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tanks.
· Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
· Ability to lift up to 100 lb hoses daily.
· Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and in truck driving test.
· Proficient verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
· Ability to make timely and sound decisions.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Flexibility to work within constantly changing priorities.
· Ability to work independently.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid Class A Driver’s License
· Clean driving record
· Current DOT Medical Card
· 1 year full time verifiable tractor-trailer tanker experience.
· Tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
· Doubles/Triples endorsements.