Apertus Partners is seeking an entry level Customer Relations Specialist to assist with the following responsibilities:
- Acts as the brand advocate for all customers
- Directly interact with our valued customers every day
- Ensures that customers receive the best service possible via email correspondence by responding to comments concerning sales and support issues in a timely, friendly, and professional manner, to educate and create positive connections with our customer community
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive customer and client details
- Demonstrate empathy while providing thoughtful and prompt responses
- Follow up frequently with customers throughout the conversations
- Research customer solutions and escalate situations when needed
- Use of Zendesk and other tools for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Strive to exceed volume and quality goals
- Prior customer service/call center experience is highly desired, but not required
- Help with side projects as needed
Passionate about providing excellent support. You enjoy tackling a challenge head on and never shy away from an opportunity to learn and grow; while also understanding the importance of brand consistency.
Empathetic and perceptive. You can identify the tone of a customer and adjust your approach accordingly.
Authentic and honest. You're not afraid to be yourself, and you have a desire to connect with others in a genuine way. You communicate openly and respectfully with teammates, customers alike.
Reliable and accountable. You can adhere to a consistent work schedule. You accept ownership over the quality of your work and take initiative to keep improving.
Creative. You're an innovator who can think of solutions to the trickiest conundrums.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and providing great service
- You are good at solving problems and clearly explaining solutions
- You thrive in a face paced, high-volume environment
- You have strong communication skills - interpersonal and written
- You have basic computer skills including having worked with Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years in customer-centric industry, preferably with experience providing customer support
- Strong computer and typing skills. Particularly high level of comfort in web-based applications and navigation between tools.
- Exceptional written communication skills with keen attention to detail..
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.