HIAWATHA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH IS HIRING: Quality
SALARY RANGE: Exempt, Union, $41,717.00 - $57,405.00 Annually.
Act as the Continuous Quality Improvement program coordinator for Hiawatha Behavioral Health; coordinate accreditation activities; process and assist with overall policy development and implementation of agency-wide Continuous Quality Improvement Plan; and participate in the regional Quality Improvement
Council meetings as well as the state Quality Improvement forums.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Services or related field.
2. A minimum of one year experience with Continuous Quality Improvement or involvement with agency CQI processes preferred. Knowledge of CARF standards preferred.
3. One year related work experience in the Civil Rights and/or Human Service field preferred.
4. Proficient ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of Board members, managers, consumers and the general public; make contact and interact with consumers, consumer groups, stakeholders, advocacy groups, etc.; develop and implement trainings.
5. Proficient computer skills necessary, with extensive experience utilizing Excel & Microsoft Word programs, and other data base programs.
6. Appointment is subject to driver’s license and criminal background check. Must possess a valid driver's license, and provide own transportation.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Manistique, Michigan