Apertus Partners is currently seeking a Radio Communications Controller as a Technical resource to supplement existing Radio Communications staff responsible for supporting the Public Safety Radio network and associated systems as directed by the Enterprise Telecommunications Services Division Chief.
1. Responsible for coordinating and assigning Technician personnel to the mandatory Radio Communications Services (RCS) 24-hour On-call support for the Radio Communications network.
2. Prepare and maintain records of work performed on radio equipment (consoles, mobiles, portables, antenna sites) in accordance with and as required by the FCC.
3. Coordinate the repair of radio equipment as necessary with the appropriate Technician or repair vendor/facility.
4. Provide daily operational status reports to the Manager.
5. Provide daily operational coordination and support.
6. Assist with the implementation of projects, including facilitating, planning, and prioritizing in conjunction with the Manager.
7. Coordinate daily operational activities of the Radio Communication Technicians.
8. Support the Manager regarding daily operational issues.
9. Provide timely communications on issues to the Public Safety Radio community as necessary.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Project 25 (P25)
- Knowledgeable of 800 MHz radio
- Client two-way wireless communications products
- Project Management
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.