Apertus Partners is seeking an Oracle Technical Expert. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the following:
Scope of Work:
This individual may be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot production issues and identify and develop solutions;
- Analyze and modify code to meet R12.2 coding standards for upcoming upgrade;
- Perform application development using Oracle Application Framework technology, Oracle Application Development Framework and JDeveloper (Java,J2EE);
- Diagnose and resolve complex system problems and debug code;
- Develop ODI code to perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), load data in star schema and develop OBIEE models and dashboards;
- Perform technical analysis to resolve issues and streamline operations.
Skills/experience preferred includes:
- Four to six years application development experience in Oracle EBS R12 applications in a complex environment;
- Significant experience with development of Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Significant experience developing with OA Framework, Oracle ADF, and JDeveloper (Java/J2EE);
- Expert knowledge in specific Oracle EBS modules for Human Capital Management, Financials, and/or Supply Chain;
- Expert knowledge and experience with R12.2 code development standards;
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL;
- Expert knowledge in diagnosing and resolving complex system problems, troubleshooting production issues and debugging code; - Human Capital Management (especially Core HR, iRecruitment, WPM, Position Management, OAB, and/or OLM) or a range of Oracle EBS experience is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Additionally, to be successful the candidate(s) will:
- Work well in a changing environment and maintain a strong positive perspective;
- Display a strong organizational commitment and interpersonal skills;
- Display teamwork within a process driven environment.
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.