Apertus Partners is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst. The Programmer Analyst shall provide maintenance support and patch management for DPOR's Enforcement Tracking System (ETS) application to ensure continuous uninterrupted operations during an existing position vacancy.
1) Support existing agency Enforcement Tracking System (ETS) application maintenance activities.
2) Evaluate, analyze, modify, test and debug application as needed to maintain application functionality.
3) Update and maintain application system documentation.
4) Provide systems analysis and design reviews for application integration and improvement processes.
5) Follow the established processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with state and regulatory policies and standards.
6) Ability to communicate (oral and written) technical concepts and application procedures to non-technical users.
Broad experience in object-oriented programming, PowerBuilder/Java/J2EE is a plus. Significant skill and experience with embedded and interactive SQL data manipulation language. Experience with Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems. In-depth experience in systems analysis and design processes. Working knowledge of and experience with RDBMS, SDLC, application integration and improvement processes, change control, version control, and data dictionaries. Exceptional communication skills, teamwork and customer services skills are required.
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.