Apertus Partners is seeking a Senior JAVA Developer for one of our clients.
The Senior JAVA Developer is expected to take a lead role within the team; develop/enhance/maintain JAVA code,
ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively,
addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation when required.
The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical
and business requirement discussions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to develop applications and backend services using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Java, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Node.js and CSS
- Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery
- In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
- Participate in code reviews
- Enforce standards and best practices
Apertus Partners is a Woman Owned Small Business, Professional Services firm headquartered in Northern VA and serving the continental US. With over two decades of industry staffing experience, we hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. From general concept through implementation and operational support, Apertus Partners traditional staffing services include Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent placement to both Government and Commercial clients. At Apertus Partners, we take care of our consultants and clients. You are our business. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our clients to understand and meet the needs of their unique environments. Our existence relies upon our qualification process which allows us to understand what our consultants' career aspirations and goals are in order to match them to the appropriate position. Our goal is to place our consultants in the right position in the shortest time, consistently, with quality.