GKG is seeking a Project Manager to join our team at Fort Rucker, AL and will be responsible working with the Training and Education Development Department.
The Project Manager or Alternate shall have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract and one of the individuals shall be available between 0800 – 1700, Monday thru Friday except Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed for administrative reasons.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with an area of interest in analysis of data and information.
- Graduate of the Command and General Staff College, Sergeant Majors Academy or military service school equivalent.
- 10 years military (ARMY) and Five (5)+ years of experience with training and education.
- Be familiar with NIPR network systems.
- NACI or higher
Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status or obtain an approved accommodation request (as required by law) within 30 days of employment.
- Personnel should be familiar with TR 350-70, Army Learning Policy and Systems and its supporting pamphlets.
Recommendations for experience and education are:
- Experience: 5 + years experience with knowledge in developing lesson plans, Programs of Instruction (POIs), and education product development in the institutional domain.
- Training Development Capability (TDC): The ability to effectively and efficiently use TDC to review, revise or create POIs and LPs.
General-Other: Training-Instruction, School-College Administration, University, Account Management (Non-Commissioned), General-Other: Customer Support-Client Care, Business Analysis-Research, Program Management, Project Management