Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our team and take pride in your work.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Prep Cook who will enjoy following recipes and preparing made from scratch food that is up to our legendary standards.
As a Prep Cook, your responsibilities would include:
• Reading a Prep Sheet
• Following Texas Roadhouse legendary recipes
• Keeping the walk-in refrigerator clean and organized
• Using the equipment properly
• Following storage and rotation procedures
• Following proper sanitation guidelines
If you think you would be a legendary Prep Cook, apply at Texas Roadhouse today! Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Flexible work schedules
• Tuition reimbursement
• Competitive wages
• Weekly pay
• Paid vacation
• Annual holiday bonus
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Short-term disability
• Life, accidental and critical illness insurance
• Identity theft protection
• Employee assistance program
• Employee food and corporate discounts
• Opportunity for advancement
* Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.Requirements:
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.Additional Info: