Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Bartender who can create regulars and serve our legendary drinks while having fun in our fast-paced atmosphere.
As a Bartender, your responsibilities would include:
• Taking orders and preparing alcoholic beverages
• Following applicable liquor laws
• Complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines, including serving guests responsibly
• Cash handling
• Demonstrating great salesmanship
If you think you would be a legendary Bartender, apply to become a part of our Bar Team today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply. Requirements:
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.Additional Info: