If you are looking for a career in a fun, rewarding team environment, Smithfield is the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Challenge yourself with a stable company that offers great benefits and opportunities!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Be one of the first lines of defense by preventing new diseases from going to the farms. Wash and disinfect trailers and buildings, inspect trailers for cleanliness, and perform good housekeeping practices at the facilities.
• Use a high pressure washing gun to clean and disinfect buildings and trucks
• Inspect trailers for cleanliness
• Disinfect according to SOP applicable to each truck wash in a safe manner
• Ensure all personnel entering the truck wash meet and follow the company’s bio-security system protocols
• Have knowledge of and be able to operate platform scale effectively to maximize pay load using DOT regulations
• Have knowledge of and be able to operate truck baker for applicable loads
• Maintain and retain accurate records and logs: daily inspection of trailers, monthly checklists, EMS, AWMS, water report, gas logs, etc.
• Starting wage: $12.50 per hour
• Schedule: Rotating nights and days depending on season
• 9-10 hours a day, 5 days a week