Exciting Job Opportunities!!
- Billing and Finance Coordinator: Public Health
- Building Technician: Community Development
- Contact Tracer: Public Health
- Consumer Protection Advocate: Public Health
- Community Outreach/Liaison Coordinator: Public Health
- Deputy Sheriff: Sheriff
- Dispatcher: Sheriff
- Equipment Operator II (Kremmling Area): Road and Bridge
- Equipment Operator II (Parshall Area): Road and Bridge
- Registered Nurse II: Public Health
Grand County Public Health is seeking one Registered Nurse a Public Health Generalist, focusing on immunizations. The Public Health duties include but are not limited to: immunizations, well child case management, and prevention programs. Response to COVID-19, which includes on-call duties for COVID, is required. Please see attached class specification for more details.
B.S.N. preferred from a school of nursing accredited by the National League of Nursing. Minimum 3 years of experience in acute care or public health required. Public health knowledge, pediatric and family nursing background essential. Bi-lingual, and BSN preferred. Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass background check.