About Us: Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, dba: Mobile Homes on Main , the nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer is currently looking for an energetic and reliable Project Coordinator in our East Mesa Location.
With the direct mentorship of the General Manager and the support of our Corporate Operations Team, you’ll be responsible for guiding our customers through the process of taking delivery of their new home. If you have a positive/upbeat attitude and really enjoy a job where you can help and support others, this is the job for YOU!
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator Job Description Provides office administrative services by maintaining and possibly implementing local administrative policies and systems, procedures, and monitoring projects. This position requires excellent attention to detail, superb computer skill sets, outstanding follow-up and a strong ability to multitask. The right candidate must be flexible and possess a solid office Admin experience with a high degree of reliability.
- Process order and coordinate order fulfillment; liaison to the factory, shipping, scheduling, titling, servicing and payment collections.
- Work with lenders to facilitate the loan process, assist to clear conditions.
- Check purchase agreement for accuracy, obtain any missing documentation, and/or report any major issues to the General Manager.
- Customer Service and follow up. Making sure the customer is completely informed every step of the way.
- Providing clerical assistance and support to the General Manager and Sales Staff
- Process receipts and make bank deposits
- Obtain multiple freight quotes prior to transporting a home, ensure that accommodations have been made for any deliveries that have known space constraints or transport route restrictions.
- Greet Visitors when there is overflow in the sales center.
- Open and distribute mail, collect, stamp and send out outgoing mail.
- Ordering office supplies
- Make the home buying process simple and pleasurable
- Have fun while providing a great experience for the customer
- Maintain accurate records for customer files, including notes on all customer correspondence.
- Process Invoices for corporate office
- Order Supplies
- Maintain Consumers Relations
- Act as liaison between remote and corporate office
- Team and customer service oriented
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be able to travel to corporate office for training.(Chandler, AZ)
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of two years' experience as a previous administrative assistant.
- Must be able to multi-task, be self-motivated, reliable, dependable, and flexible
- Must be able to act independently and use own judgment regarding how to handle incoming requests and information.
- Must be able to determine when to pass information (requests) on to others and when to handle them
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Must possess a positive attitude and be highly effective in a team environment
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to collaborate across functions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This position pays an hourly rate of $16.00 per hour and has bonus opportunities starting at 3 months. A successful person in this role can greatly increase their hourly wage through bonuses.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer is currently looking for an energetic and outgoing Sales Associate. Our company has shipped over 32,000 homes nationwide and is helping with the affordable housing shortages.