This is a full time position Monday through Friday 7:PM-3:30AM.
Our ideal candidate must be able to perform the following duties with a high level of skill in order to meet the company standards required of this position:
- Have computer and basic math and problem solving skills
- Receives and reviews documents for accuracy, such as dates, times, location, counts and related information; applies a basic understanding of transportation and service operations.
- Enters operational/customer transportation data in software systems and applications, such as order and shipping and logistics times, rates, dates, and details.
- Create & Print Bill of Ladings, Delivery Receipts, Waybills, Load & Unload Manifests, print Labels.
- Utilizes databases, logs, and other sources to locate and verify information; information is usually more routine and accessible.
- Tracks orders and information through systems, vendors and related sources, such as arrival, times, confirmation and similar details.
- Responds to internal and external customer questions, provides information and escalates needs as required; may provide basic quotes.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and a safe and effective work environment.
- Assists with identifying potential operational or service concerns, notifies appropriate co-workers and assists with resolving.
- Develops and maintains excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times, such as working collaboratively, providing timely communications and instruction and assisting with operations as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 2 years of transportation operations experience is a plus.
· Favorable driving record and background check.
· Strong interest in customer satisfaction & improving the customer experience.
· Possess tactful and effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
· Be a highly, motivated team player that enjoys working in a group environment.
· Be willing to learn a new skill set and continue to develop as a professional.
· Possess proficient skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word. Will also be required to master the transportation software system used by the company.
· Complete all required tasks in a manner that exceeds expectations. This includes returning emails and phone calls in a timely fashion.
Salary range is competitive based on experience. Will be eligible for quarterly bonus structure based on performance. Benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance as well as 401k.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
American Linehaul is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law
American Linehaul offers a scheduled linehaul service from over 65 outbound airport cities and over 65 inbound airport destinations within the Continental United States. By providing our customers with a variety of products, we can offer a real cost savings against that what they would find with air transportation. American Linehaul offers expedited LTL between each of these Area A airport locations, local pick-up and delivery as well as full truckloads, consolidations, warehousing, and handling. Customers can either recover at destination themselves or have us arrange for the delivery using our own local cartage network.
American Linehaul prides itself on fast, reliable delivery of the customer's freight with an emphasis on superior service. We have regional hubs and centralized locations throughout the country. As a premier Expedited LTL carrier, our facilities are all in Area A airport locations, and our footprint is continously growing. We are a privately-owned, family-run company, and believe that in order to do our job, we need to always work with integrity, discipline, and with the customer's well-being in mind.