Our growing Pharmacy Department is looking for a full-time Pharmacy Technician. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills and work will in an extremely fast paced environment. This Pharmacy Technician will be under the supervision of a Pharmacist.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Routine pharmacy functions such as receive prescriptions from patients or providers;
· Prepare and dispense medications
· Maintain patient profiles
· Provide excellent service to patients at the pick-up window
· Answer automated pharmacy phone calls
· Assist with inventory management
· Operate and maintain automated pharmacy equipment
· Participate in department quality improvement activities
· Conduct monthly medication storage area inspections
· Provide various technical support services as deemed necessary by the Pharmacy supervisor to maintain the consistency of the overall Pharmacy services
All resumes/applications must be submitted by close of business 7/10/2020
Central Oklahoma American Indian Health Council, Inc. dba Oklahoma City Indian Clinic (OKCIC) is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation that strives to increase access to quality health care and wellness services and produce positive health care outcomes for urban American Indians living in central Oklahoma.
While access to quality and affordable health care services is a serious concern for many Oklahomans, due to a shortage of primary care physicians, lack of insurance coverage and over-crowded emergency rooms, many American Indians fall through the cracks.
OKCIC is a contractor of the Indian Health Service to provide culturally sensitive health and wellness services from talented and devoted providers. From pediatric and prenatal care to family medicine, OKCIC services not only included basic medical care, but also dental, optometry, behavioral health services, fitness, nutrition and other family programs.
To be the national model for American Indian health care.
To provide excellent health care to American Indians.