Purpose: maintain effective maintenance program whereby all facilities and equipment are kept in good repair and proper operating conditions at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations
2. Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team
3. Know and adhere to all standards of quality
4. Maintain daily service request system and complete service requests
5. Perform follow up calls on service requests
6. Maintain preventive maintenance schedule and complete preventive maintenance
7. Maintain physical appearance of the community
8. Work after-hours emergency on-call rotation, as scheduled
9. Perform apartment turnover duties
10. Repair and replace appliances
1. Must possess appropriate licenses & certifications, ie Boilers’ License CPO or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment.
2. Ability to lift 50lbs to chest height