Call Center Supervisor/Manager - Inbound
We are seeking a Call Center Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for helping residential customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
You will lead a staff of Customer Services Reps and Dispatchers who book and schedule residential service calls and do whatever is necessary to achieve department booked call and sales goals.
DISPATCHING experience is REQUIRED for this position.
Trades, Plumbing and HVAC a huge plus but not required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
• Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
• Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
• Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
• Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Manage dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to every job.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that’s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales and dispatch required - (plumbing, HVAC, or other related fields highly desired)
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills