Are you an elite Vascular Access professional? Are you ready to join a motivated team of industry leaders?
We are searching for Registered Nurses/APNs for part time and Per Diem opportunities in the Cleveland, Ohio area with one of the largest and best-established mobile Vascular Access Services. We offer excellent compensation and benefits. Successful candidates are team players that enjoy practicing autonomously, have top-notch clinical skills and are strong critical thinkers.
· 2+ years of progressive Vascular Access experience with:
o Expertise in Peripheral IV required, Midline, and PICC insertion preferred
o Ability to use ultrasound for procedural imaging guidance
o Patient and clinician education skills;
· Knowledge of relevant Standards of Practice, Professional Guidelines, and Regulatory Requirements;
· Certification through Vascular Access Certification Board as a VA-BC© (or willingness to obtain within 1 year of hire)
o CRNI© Certification through Infusion Nurses Certification Corporation a plus;
· Exceptional customer service skills;
· Basic computer skills;
· Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, facility staff and fellow clinicians verbally and in writing;
· Entrepreneurial spirit;
· Licensure in state(s) of practice;
· Travel to accounts within and outside of market:
o Reliable transportation, auto insurance, and a clean driving record;
· Malpractice Insurance.
· Competitive case rates and salaries;
· Excellent benefits;
· 401(K) with company matching;
· Flexible scheduling;
· 12 hour shifts;
· Tuition assistance;
· State of the Art, industry-leading equipment;
· Cell phone allowance;
· Nurse-owned and founded company.
Please complete an online application at http://www.accessrn.net/jobAppAccord.php and attach your resume to this site.