We are currently seeking a Senior Data Engineer to work with our client in Tampa, FL. This is a long term employment opportunity supporting the Department of Defense.
*** Must have an Active TS/SCI to be considered ***
- Key Role: Design, implement, and manage databases and data delivery systems and transform them into insights, analysis, and reporting. Create structure and value out of complex and ambiguous technical challenges with little guidance. Work with structured and unstructured data, streaming and batch data processing, ETL, data wrangling, data ingest, and data access.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Experience with NiFi and Elasticsearch required – NIFI EXPERTISE IS ESSENTIAL
- Experience with deployment of data engineer capabilities, including data provenance, data extraction and transformation, data triage, or machine learning or data science integration using DevOps
- Experience with web-scraping and other ETL techniques
- Knowledge of FMV and WAMI streams and file formats
- Ability to quickly modify and manipulate FMV and WAMI data based on user requirements
- Ability to design and customize data pipelines using tools, including NiFi
- Ability to structure and manage 1+ PB data sets
- 8570 compliance, including Security+ Certification