MicroHealth is seeking a System Administrator to support our client in Vienna, VA and Washington, DC. (MicroHealth is prime on this contract).
This effort involves implementing COTS EHR across different sites worldwide.
Secret Clearance is a MUST!
The Bureau of Medical Services requires a qualified Contractor to provide on-going support for its Information Technology (IT) systems management, operations, and maintenance activities. These activities include system configuration control, Help Desk/user support, system administration, and expertise in peripheral hardware setup, including video teleconferencing equipment. The System Administrator is responsible for providing high quality customer service and technical support for all audio/visual and client peripheral solutions. The System Administrator relies on experience and judgment as well as preestablished procedures and instructions to identify, research and resolve technical problems. Supported functions include hardware configuration, presentations, video teleconferences and customer engagement. The role is accountable for ensuring a positive user experience with all supported technologies, from AV equipment and mobile devices to desktop support of customer laptops and peripherals. The technician will provide support within production, training, development, and Internet-only environments.
- Support setup and maintenance of peripherals (monitors, scanners, printers) in the Production and Training environments;
- Support all hardware in the development environment;
- Provide full hardware support and maintenance and software support for Dedicated Internet Networks (DINs) and laptops;
- Provide high quality customer service for all audio/visual events and end user client peripheral hardware requests;
- Provide technical support for all Audio/Visual related systems including but not limited to display devices, projectors, and video teleconferencing (VTC) systems using documented procedures and tools;
- Provide comprehensive audio/visual support for meetings and events including setup, testing, operation and removal of AV equipment, configuration of conference room and event spaces and audio or video conferencing needs;
- Require in depth knowledge and support experience with industry standard VTC systems (particularly Polycom and Cisco), conference phone solutions and audio/visual hardware platforms;
- Perform regular testing/maintenance/upgrades of all internal AV systems;
- Record problem symptoms and status information in a timely fashion and communicate internally within IT and externally with the customer through problem resolution;
- Perform metrics reporting as necessary for customer engagements and system outages;
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all applicable hardware & software;
- Require proven ability to support IT components (Client & Mobile Hardware / Software), Windows, IOS, Android and Office; Operation and troubleshoot Laptop, PC, Printer and Mobile devices;
- Provide support to office and remote users using Remedy ticketing system, while escalating tickets as necessary to the appropriate support teams
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 5-6 years of relative experience;
- Minimum three years of direct work experience with AV and video teleconferencing solutions and technologies;
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot signal path for audio and video;
- Experience with networked AV technology;
- Customer support experience via a help desk / service desk model;
- Experience troubleshooting a wide range of IT problems;
- Working knowledge of MS operating systems (Windows 10) and applications (Office 2016, O365);
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, including VoIP;
- Ability and desire to provide extraordinary customer-service to internal customers;
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment;
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communications skills and ability to deal effectively with customers, peers and management;
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more;
- Microsoft Certifications are preferred but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
If you need a reasonable accommodations due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your request and contact information.
MicroHealth is a Center for Veteran Enterprises (CVE) and a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in health information technology and health information management. We are a small disadvantaged business 8(a), Virginia certified small disadvantaged minority-owned business with process maturity assessed at CMMI-Dev Level III. We help health organizations make better use of information technology to support the decisions that ultimately result in better health outcomes for patients, providers, public health and payers. We do this by providing full life-cycle Health Information Technology and Health Information Management Support for Federal & Commercial markets. Our team of Informaticists, Technologist and Health Professionals design, develop and leverage technology as a catalyst to better health outcomes . At MicroHealth, we believe health information technology is less about the technology. It's about the PEOPLE empowered with information to make better decisions; VALUE it brings to patients, providers, public health and payers; and INNOVATION that help improve patient outcomes. Simply put, MicroHealth places health back into health information technology.
Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.