Performs duties to assure quality product by analyzing and monitoring raw material, in-process material and finished product; with a Safety-minded attitude that maintains and enhances a Safety-culture for the benefit of the Company and its employees. This is a 2nd or 3rd shift position.
- Collects and receives product samples from different departments in order to analyze raw, in-process material, and finished product using Quality control test methods.
- Prepares COA paperwork for finished product shipments
- Authorizes releases or holds of finished product based on lab results
- Monitors company procedures for product that is on hold and completes necessary documentation
- Assists in maintaining files on all finished products
- Determines disposition of finished product by analyzing data and judging product acceptability to specifications.
- Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing raw material, in-process, and finished-product inspection and physical test data
- Maintains records on packaged and bulk products
- Maintain functionality and cleanliness of lab and equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Proficient with a computer and Microsoft Office applications including database entries
- Able to work variable shifts, overtime, and weekends as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Able to push/pull up to 50 pounds occasionally throughout shift (approx. 15% of shift)
- Able to be on feet, tolerate excessive walking (approx. 60% of time)
- Able to climb stairs and ladders; and tolerate heights (approx.. 5% of time)
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE POSITION APPLY AT 1 OF OUR 2 LOCATIONS
13740 MIDWAY RD SUITE 706 FARMERS BRANCH, TX 75244 OFFICE # (972) 851-7248
We encourage you to apply online and then give us a call to schedule an interview and finish the process. Please note that this time we are only accepting applicants by appointment only. Please review the Corona CDC guidance form before entering our branch. If you are experiencing any of the COV-19 symptoms, please schedule your interview appointment in an effort to contain the spread of the virus. We will not be allowing anyone in the branch without a mask. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please visit our website: www.xlproconsulting.com or call for any questions (972)851-7248
Great company to work in.