Panorama's Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center is hiring for a part-time Weekend Receptionist!
Hours are 10am - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday. Fill in on weekday shifts for holidays/vacations/time off as needed.
Responsibilities of Receptionist includes:
- Greet residents and visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer multi-line phone system, directing callers to appropriate departments or resources
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks as assigned to include typing, filing, mailing and small projects
Requirements for Receptionist- Part Time:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with multiple audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Minimum one year of receptionist or customer service experience preferred
- Open availability to fulfill scheduled weekend shifts, as well as holidays and vacation coverage for primary receptionist
By definition, Panorama is a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community, but our spirit represents so much more. We understand the value of human connection that is found in true community, especially at the stage of life when it matters most.
Our residents have lived extraordinary lives, building families and careers, and contributing to their communities. They are inventors, artists, doctors, homemakers, and teachers, to name a few. They bring with them their talents, experience and knowledge, choosing to share it with us. In turn, we provide a place to call home and a canvas for their last chapter.
Panorama is 145 acres of natural landscape with homes of all varieties surrounded by mature trees and flowers. We offer a spectrum of services for more than 1,000 residents in independent living, assisted living, and long term care. Our success is dependent on the focused attention and compassion of our 400+ employees, who are committed to the values which give us purpose, bind us together and define who we are.
With stunning surroundings and opportunities for growth, a career at Panorama is not only personally fulfilling, it’s an opportunity to help others achieve their best possible life.