WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1971, Pantzer Properties is a fully integrated owner/operator of multifamily assets in highrise, midrise and garden style format along the North East and Mid-Atlantic corridor of the United States. Headquartered in New York City with offices in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Northern Virginia.
Pantzer Properties is based in 7 states throughout the mid-Atlantic from Greater Boston to Washington D.C. metro area. Given its longstanding history and depth in the marketplace, Pantzer is one of the largest and most active specialized players in the multifamily space. The Firm has approximately 350 total employees.
WHAT WE NEED:
Panco Management is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team. A successful candidate plays a vital role in the property's day to day impression on existing and prospective residents and is expected to maintain a high level of quality customer service and professionalism while ensuring that all company maintenance policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- To aid in maintaining all buildings, common areas, and grounds in a safe and clean manner
- Perform special assignments as need it, or required by the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager
- Prepares or assists in preparing all vacant apartments to a market ready condition
- Maintain regular and on-call work schedules appropriate to property needs
- Performs various community maintenance functions including light bulb changes, filter changes, lock repairs, window blind installation, HVAC repairs, caulking, and vinyl repair
- Responds to resident service requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Reports any needed repairs on vacant apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Assists in monitoring maintenance inventory
- Be able to operate hand tools normally used in construction and power tools including drills, circular saws, key machine, chain saw, reciprocating saw, and hammer drill
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor with special projects if necessary
- Consistently maintains a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers, and the general public
- Attends training seminars when requested
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level
- 1-2 years’ experience residential property maintenance
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Successful completion of background and drug screening required prior to beginning employment
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including on-call rotation, weekends and holidays
- Well organized, detail oriented and efficient
- Team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
We Offer the Following Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 4 Weeks Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employer Match 401(k) Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
Panco Management remains committed to providing exceptional living experiences and supporting our residents during the COVID-19 crisis. We continue to seek talented candidates interested in joining us in this effort and creating a positive impact within our communities during this challenging time.
Panco Management creates communities. A leader in multifamily real estate for close to 50 years, we deliver exceptional living experiences through strategic investment and outstanding property management in the Northeast and MidAtlantic US regions. Through a combination of creativity and solid expertise, we are committed to building welcoming home environments that consistently meet the evolving needs of our residents.
We are big believers that great things happen when people come together and foster a workplace that inspires each employee to use their passions and skills to contribute to our shared success. As a growing company, we are looking for individuals who are energized by taking on new opportunities, focused on finding viable solutions and committed to connecting with others to build stronger communities and innovative residential landscapes.