Orthoscan / Ziehm Imaging a North Scottsdale Medical Device manufacturer located off the loop 101 and Raintree, is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Sales Administrator.
Why Work for Orthoscan / Ziehm Imaging?
There's something special about our Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve peoples lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of the Company depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees. Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader;
- Eight paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan;
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision;
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- The ability to perform the job duties successfully.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for managing functions leading up to the acquisition of a purchase order. This includes the quote process, lead management, RFPs, CRM maintenance, and other functions that are required to aid the sales team in acquiring purchase orders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage all Sales Administration functions.
- Maintain sales representative and distributor contracts.
- Manage quoting process.
- RFP/RFQ processing.
- Manage lead database and distribution through Salesforce.
- New vendor paperwork processing.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (BA/BS).
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years minimum Sales Administration related experience.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in Salesforce is recommended.
- Preferred experience with SAP, but not required.
- Must have ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
We support a drug free work environment
At Orthoscan, we're a growing team of individuals dedicated to building groundbreaking imaging devices.
We welcome challenges, doing whatever it takes to move beyond them and reach our goals. We work fast, we work smart, and we work together.
From our service department to production team to executive management, all of us at Orthoscan are committed to customer satisfaction. Without our customers and their support, we wouldn't be the market leader we are today.