Join our team! As a Bubba’s 33 team member, you’ll take pride in hand-crafted food and friendly service.
Bubba’s 33 is looking for Servers to provide superior service to every guest who dines at our restaurant.
As a Server, your responsibilities would include:
• WOWing guests and providing superior service
• Showing excitement and enthusiasm
• Demonstrating great salesmanship
• Following the steps of Service with Heart
• Using the POS system effectively
• Complying with responsible alcohol service guidelines, including serving guests responsibly
• Cash handling
• Recognizing First-Time Guests
• Exhibiting teamwork
• Making sure our guests never have to ask for anything
If you think you would rock this position, apply to be a Server at Bubba’s 33 today!
At Bubba’s 33, we always put our teammates first. When the team is happy, our guests are happy. Experience a dynamic and fun work environment, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement at Bubba’s 33.
Our team members are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to team members that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Bubba’s 33® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.Requirements:
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.Additional Info: