NIGHT WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Our Warehouse Associates play a pivotal role at Columbia Distributing. They are responsible for pre-picking the beverage orders and placing the correct pallets on the trucks. Working as a team is a critical part of this position's success.Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties related to shipping, receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, loading, rotation, check-in, repacking, and security of products.
- Regularly lift 5-20 lbs. of product upwards of 1,500-2,500 times in a night for long hours while working safely and being self-motivated.
- Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment, picking, repacking, and returns activities according to company standard.
- Maintain safety, quality, and productivity standards established by management.
- Build all orders quickly, accurately, and stable while wrapping orders tight and securely to the pallet to be staged, loaded, delivered, and merchandised to the customer accurately and safely.
- Participate in pre-picking and merchandising of products as needed.
- Keep products stored /rotated /picked correctly for best date quality assurance.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative, and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and others you come into contact with through your job.
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times.Key Competencies
- Must be able to maintain a repetitive pace
- Excellent time management skills while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-motivator, perform at a safe, quick, and repetitive pace throughout each shift in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills amongst co-workers, leadership, and management
- Listens to guidance and instructions and can be accuratePeople Management
- Lift/Carry/Push/Pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 100 lbs.
- Push/Pull 165 lb. kegs
- Bend/ stoop/ crouch/ squat/ use
arms/ wrists/ hands/ grasp
- Climb stairs/ladder
- Work mostly indoors, occasionally outdoorsExpected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and overtime hours may be required. Days/hours are Sunday -- Thursday beginning at 3:45PM and until the workload is complete.Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 18 years of agePreferred Education and Experience
- Forklift and Pallet Jack certification
- Vocollect Voice Pick experience
- Previously worked in a fast-pace warehouse environment is preferred, with logistics or material handling, but a similar labor-intensive job experience will also be consideredStarting Pay Range
$18.09 per hourAAP/EEO Statement
Columbia Distributing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.recblid 16gvnohukqf8yoe83ehkvgjkbly102