Vansant & Gusler, a Norfolk-based MEP Engineering Consulting firm, is looking for qualified engineers to join our team. We currently are hiring electrical engineers with mid- to senior-level experience.
- Design of electrical systems for a variety of projects.
- Create plans, schematics, equipment selection, load calculations, systems narratives and specifications, system design and layout, field investigation and construction administration.
- Perform design work on CADD system.
- Prepare due diligence and feasibility reports.
- Attend meetings with other consultants.
- Work in close contact with the entire design team.
- Provide engineering support for Senior engineering staff.
- Comply with group and company standards and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in Electrical discipline.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in design of electrical systems for construction projects.
- Proficiency in the latest version of AutoCAD.
- P.E. or E.I.T. (Desired).
- Must be an effective team player and be self-motivated.
Over 60 years’ experience and a strong reputation providing professional engineering services supporting commercial and government customers, we know the value of technical excellence and relationship building. Vansant & Gusler offers a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, an array of activities and benefits, a nurturing work culture, as well as the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our incredible team of professionals.