Founded in 1985, ATS is a engineering and industrial automation company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom with over 3000 employees. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.Click to learn more about ATS
Full Time position with our full benefits package. Monday-Friday, 3pm to 11pm 2nd shift.
- Under supervision, performs mechanical or electrical (PLC) troubleshooting and repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment according to manufacturer's manuals, diagrams, sketches etc.
- Performs entry to mid-level break-fix preventative maintenance.
- Fanuc and Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting and repair.
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
- Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost savings.
- May be required to setup and operate simple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform basic welding tasks.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems circuitry.
- Completes technical self-study programs for career development.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors Required:
- Monday-Friday, 3pm to 11pm 2nd shift
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus or 18 months of related experience in industrial automation maintenance.
- PLC troubleshooting required - Allen Bradley/Fanuc preferred
- Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems. Can perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Extensive Safety Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skill sets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Advanced Technology Services (ATS) grew out of the need for American business to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global economy. From our roots as a spin-off enterprise from Caterpillar, ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.