Job Title: Zendesk Administrator
Duration: 05 Months Contract
Location: Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Zendesk Administrator will be member of UMG Technology Operations team reporting into Zendesk Mgr. and will be primarily responsible for administration of multiple Zendesk instances and handling support requests to help expand Zendesk adoption.
Instance configuration & management – spin up / spin down, ticket routing, notifications, macro responses, agent groups and user organization management, collaboration with other teams / functional groups to ensure cross functional alignment. Address all incoming support requests from ZD instance owners in a timely manner via Data Governance requests. Respond to requests with a solution or feasibility of the solution. ZD Suite management (Support, Guide, Explore, Sunshine, Talk, Chat) support culture of continuous improvement. ZD feature management – Feature, App and Integration Discovery and Migration. ZD Integration with other company platforms / tools (Ex. ServiceNow), develop reporting capabilities, metrics & executive dashboards with Zendesk or using Data Analytics / BI tools
- Strong understanding of core Zendesk functionality (Support module), such as: Brands, Groups, User Roles, Ticket forms, Triggers, Automations, SLAs etc
- Strong usage of Zendesk API and its functional applications
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users, and translate feedback from non-technical users into actionable configuration items
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Working Knowledge of Zendesk channels including Support, Guide, Talk, Chat & Explore
- Done successful integrations and worked/supported in a SaaS environment·
- Working knowledge of Zendesk development SDK and API’s, HTML /CSS.
- Minimum 3+ years of Zendesk administration experience, including experience implementing and managing multiple instances of Zendesk.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in IT, Engineering, or related science and math discipline with a Technology emphasis
- Zendesk Administrator Certification is preferred
- Proven track record of being able to learn and adapt to a complex environment with multiple dependencies and niche processes
Required: Change Management/Configuration Management
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
Della Infotech Inc is in staffing business for five years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.