*** Position is located in Bridgewater/Raritan area ***
We are seeking an experienced individual for our Parts Department who can properly analyze inventory, place orders and manage inventory with the goal of reducing costs, establishing and documenting purchasing policies and controls.
- Place Orders to replenish inventory levels
- Analyze data to optimize and anticipate future needs
- Report issues that arise to upper management
- Negotiate rates with and manage supplier relationships
- Design and implements systems for monitoring inventory levels
- Follow all government and company health and safety standards
- Previous experience as an purchasing/inventory manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of forecasting and data analysis
- Good communications skills
- Outgoing personality
- Knowledge of most common inventory management software solutions
- Strong organizational and planning skills
The ideal candidate will be experienced in inventory management and be focused on improving the efficiency of our current inventory management process. Some initiatives that this position will manager are: developing a cost savings initiative, processing invoices for payment within a 30 days period, working together with the Finance Department to achieve no past due PO's, creating and maintaining a professional relationship within the Parts Department to ensure expedited service to Field Service Technicians, and ensuring all inventory is properly received and stocked in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Home Owners' Insurance Discounts
SEBCO is the East Coast's most trusted multi-housing laundry service provider www.sebco.com. With 50 years of experience and an award winning service record that is unsurpassed in the industry, SEBCO provides laundry services to apartments, condominiums, colleges and universities. Each year millions of Americans are doing their laundry in our laundry rooms. Our product isn't equipment, it is our technology and customer service. And we strive to provide best-in-class laundry room operations to our customers by delivering superior quality and service. Through our consistent pursuit of excellence, we aspire to remain trusted for our integrity, admired for our innovations, respected for our business practices and recognized for our success.
We encourage a sense of belonging and want team members to be their best selves. Our leadership is committed to supporting new ideas and helping employees to add value each day. Come join our rapidly growing community.