We are seeking an LPN Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high-quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top dollar - very generous compensation structure!
- Weekly pay (direct deposit)
- Contract work with up to 12 weeks or longer available
- Opportunities for Per Diem/PRN work to supplement your income available!
- Opportunities to convert to full time available!
- Weekend rates of pay, as well as, weekday rates (for Per Diem/PRN employee)
- Contract/Traveler rates follow Weekend Rate of Payscale
More details on locations, shifts, and skill requirements can be provided with a solid phone conversation with one of our highly experienced Health Care Recruiters.
KTBlack Medical’s model is built upon transparency and provides us the flexibility to assist you with finding the right healthcare position that meets your need. We understand your time is valuable. Mission-critical responsiveness is what we do best.
KTBlack Medical Provides:
*Dedicated, responsive, staff ready, and available to meet your needs.
*We provide both travel and logistical support for you.
*Hassle-free single contact relationship.
*Our availability is 24-7, 365 days a year.
You need a partner who is dependable and trustworthy. KT Black is that partner!