In response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
• Requires an Associates Degree from an accredited nursing school.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years recent experience as a Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse.
• Hold and maintain a current unrestricted U.S. (State) Nursing license.
• Have and maintain current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Basic Life Support (BLS) are required.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital signs.
• Assists physicians during delivery, treatment, examination and surgical procedures.
• Serves as primary coordinator for all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation system.
• Instructs and educates patient of care.
• Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective medical equipment as required.
• Promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs; providing physical and psychological support for patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team members.
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.