First Class Workforce Solutions cares about your health and safety. We follow all Government Health Department and CDC guidelines and safety precautions concerning COVID-19.
Skills and Abilities, Proficiency and Productivity Standards
- Organizes and prioritizes tasks and projects; accurately completes job responsibilities within the specified time constraints
- Adheres to ethical, regulatory and accreditation standard
- Speaks and communicates English effectively, both in verbal and written format
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information
- Respects Patient Rights and promotes customer satisfaction
- Works cooperatively with co-workers and other hospital employees
- Adapts to changes necessitated by guest/staff situations
Ideal candidates will....
- Have at least 6 months of recent Hospital Housekeeping experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Be able to stand and walk for the length of the shift
- Have reliable transportation
- Be willing to get a flu shot (seasonal)
- Ability to obtain vaccination records (MMR, HEP B, TDAP, Varicella, TB (up to date))
- Be willing to submit to Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Be authorized to work within the U.S.
You will be scheduled a weekly 40 hours; 5 days per week – your scheduled days will vary each week, based on rotating schedule; weekends ARE mandatory; must be willing to work Overtime (OT) if requested; OT may be mandatory from time to time.
1ST SHIFT – 7AM TO 3:30PM
MID SHIFT – 1PM TO 9PM
2ND SHIFT – 3PM TO 11:30PM
First Class Workforce Solutions is a leading staffing and recruiting agency. For more than twenty-five years, First Class Workforce has been providing employers with proven staffing solutions that help grow their business, reduce risk, and boost their bottom line. Our staffing services deliver workforce solutions that matter and have developed a reputation for quality placement performance. We work with corporate cafeterias, hospitals, hotels, warehouses, sports complexes, catering companies, and much more! First Class Workforce is looking for individuals who have strong customer service skills, recent experience and knowledge of the position for which they are applying.