Front End Associate
A Front End Associate is under general supervision of the Store Manager. This position will be responsible for providing customer service in person and over the phone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greet and assist customers
· Perform point of sales tasks (run register)
· Provide guidance/answers to customers regarding products
· Tag merchandise for sales, promotions
· Clean assigned store areas and perform other cleaning duties as assigned including waste removal.
· Perform other duties are assigned.
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
· Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
· Experience working with point of sales equipment (cash register)
· Ability to accurately and timely process large volumes of merchandise
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds when needed
· Ability to stand throughout shift
· Ability to lift items above head
· Ability to stoop, bend and lift items
Submit resume with pay history