Searching for an Assembler who has experience working with a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble and disassemble components.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and subassemblies
- Follow manufacturing procedures and communicate with engineers and supervisors about possible deviations.
- Work with the Engineering to assist in training new Assemblers.
- Apply special processes during manufacturing: brazing, riveting, torque, crimping, and etc. when needed.
- Maintain and care for all goods and tools provided by the company.
You must be able to...
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Demonstrate ability using pneumatic air tools
- Lift, bend, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug and alcohol test, criminal, employer and driving background checks.
- Prior production, manufacturing, mechanical or electrical experience
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Prescription plan
- 401K Retirement with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-job training
Powered by JazzHR
For more than 30 years, Altech has built a tradition of innovation, service, and growth while maintaining a safe and highly-ethical culture. Headquartered in Fairfield, NJ with offices on the West Coast, Altech serves clients throughout the United States and Canada. As the staffing industry leader in rail transportation, maintenance, manufacturing and IT, we have successfully paired skilled technicians with in-demand electrical, electro-mechanical, HVAC, management, and quality assurance/vendor surveillance roles.
Not your typical staffing firm, Altech offers competitive rates, comprehensive benefits, training, and career advancement opportunities that will help you maximize your full potential. Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we uncover opportunities that lead to advancement and direct hire opportunities. We understand that our employees are the driving force behind our success.