**FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Full-time opportunity for a Warehouse Clerk. Will receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within warehouse, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Shipping and receiving of materials; maintain and care for all goods and tools provided by company.
- Handle and pack material according to procedure.
- Ability to work overtime if necessary based on workload.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug and alcohol tests, criminal, employer, and driving background checks.
- Read and speak English fluently; interpret documents: such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Powered by JazzHR
For more than 30 years, Altech has built a tradition of innovation, service, and growth while maintaining a safe and highly-ethical culture. Headquartered in Fairfield, NJ with offices on the West Coast, Altech serves clients throughout the United States and Canada. As the staffing industry leader in rail transportation, maintenance, manufacturing and IT, we have successfully paired skilled technicians with in-demand electrical, electro-mechanical, HVAC, management, and quality assurance/vendor surveillance roles.
Not your typical staffing firm, Altech offers competitive rates, comprehensive benefits, training, and career advancement opportunities that will help you maximize your full potential. Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we uncover opportunities that lead to advancement and direct hire opportunities. We understand that our employees are the driving force behind our success.