Join the Panorama Convalescent & Rehabilitation Center team! Recently voted #1 nursing home in Washington State by Newsweek Magazine!
Panorama is hiring for a full-time Housekeeper for our Convalescent & Rehabilitation Center.
This position is responsible for cleaning resident rooms and common areas while observing infection control procedures and following Resident Rights policies. Perform essential functions with a caring attitude. This positions works Friday-Tuesday 7am - 3:30pm (Wed/Thurs off).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and disinfect resident rooms and common areas using established procedures; follow proper waste disposal procedures.
- Observe infection control procedures, safety protocols, and follow Resident’s Rights policies at all times.
- Carefully use housekeeping equipment in accordance with facility policy.
- Identify and report any equipment malfunction to supervisor.
- Dispense soap, paper and other housekeeping supplies.
- Demonstrate a caring and compassionate attitude towards the elderly and disabled.
- Attend in-service training programs for Housekeeping employees
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Experience working in either a Hospital or Long Term Care facility preferred.
By definition, Panorama is a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community, but our spirit represents so much more. We understand the value of human connection that is found in true community, especially at the stage of life when it matters most.
Our residents have lived extraordinary lives, building families and careers, and contributing to their communities. They are inventors, artists, doctors, homemakers, and teachers, to name a few. They bring with them their talents, experience and knowledge, choosing to share it with us. In turn, we provide a place to call home and a canvas for their last chapter.
Panorama is 145 acres of natural landscape with homes of all varieties surrounded by mature trees and flowers. We offer a spectrum of services for more than 1,000 residents in independent living, assisted living, and long term care. Our success is dependent on the focused attention and compassion of our 400+ employees, who are committed to the values which give us purpose, bind us together and define who we are.
With stunning surroundings and opportunities for growth, a career at Panorama is not only personally fulfilling, it’s an opportunity to help others achieve their best possible life.