John Moore has been named a 2019 Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle!
John Moore Services is looking for an experienced RESIDENTIAL HVAC SALES/SERVICE TECH for immediate hire.
We are offering up to $10,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates.
Apply on line now to get a scheduled interview.
John Moore offers:
Complete benefits package
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company vehicle
- Gas card
- Company Cell phone
- EZ tag
We are seeking career minded HVAC Service Technicians who want "Moore" for themselves and their families. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Service Technicians who put their customers first. If this describes you and you want to join the best Residential Service Company in town, please apply on line now.
Job Duties include:
- Performing repairs and maintenance on a variety of equipment including refrigeration, air conditioning electric motors, heating units, heat pumps and hermetic compressors;
- Achieve monthly sales goals set by the manager(s).
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) units for residential customers; diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customers.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoices, obtain customers signature at the completion of the job; process electronic credit card payments; obtain and input accurate customer contact information including address, phone number(s) and email addresses.
- Accurately document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and take pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations; clearly & professionally communicate to the customer what the current issues are and explain what is necessary to correct them.
- Actively participate in company provided training opportunities to stay informed on current industry technologies.
- Identify and report to the HVAC manager potential opportunities for additional business and maintain a set close rate.
- EPA Certification
- Licensed with the State of Texas/Registered with TDLR
- 3+ years of Residential Service experience
- Valid Texas Driver's license with a good driving record (No DWI's within the past 5 years)
- Clean criminal background (no felonies within the past 7 years)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Sales ability
- Able to lift 75+ pounds
Job Type: Full-time