Relocate to Washington state! Relocation Assistance + Generous Signing Bonus offered!
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant to become a part of our team! An opportunity for independent practice with support from medical colleagues in Orondo and Wenatchee Washington.
Experienced & Recent grads welcome! Apply Today!
In this role you will focus on providing high quality patient care in Occupational Medicine/Primary/Employee Health services in non-traditional setting at an employer site clinic. The most successful candidates possess a deep love of the practice of medicine, critical thinking skills, acute diagnostic abilities and willingness to learn our unique system of practice!
Challenging? Yes. And very rewarding.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in Family Practice, Urgent Care or ER preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Generous signing bonus!
- Relocation assistance negotiable!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Starting salary, signing bonus & Relocation package is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
AnovaWorks is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V.
Innovate. Create. Respond.
ANOVAWORKS has lead the way for operation of regional employer-based health care clinics. Years before the Affordable Care Act was conceived we've introduced the benefits of building trusting relationships and bringing health care to the workforce in the workplace for both the employee and the employer.
The focus of our employer-based clinics has transitioned to include wellness, health education, urgent care and illness prevention, as well medical surveillance, work injury treatment, occupational health services and primary care.
We've not lost sight of our origins, our values, our belief in the collaboration between employee, employer, the workers' compensation system. Evidence-based medicine is what we practice. But we've grown, become stronger and even more focused and driven to bring optimal health care, both personal and work-related, to your doorstep.