Currently seeking Assembly workers for all shifts in the Gallatin, TN area. The ideal candidate will possess experience in working in a fast pace assembly environment. Assembly for preparing containers for automotive industry. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and work at a fast pace in a team setting. Excellent opportunity for temp to hire in a climate controlled environment.
Wood Personnel Services is open and staffing companies in Middle Tennessee during COVID19. To ensure the safety and well-being of our applicants, all applications will be completed online. Afterwards, an interview, via video call can be scheduled with one of our recruiters. For any questions, please give our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.
Compensation and Hours for the Assembly Associate:
- $12.25 - $12.75 an hour (depending upon shift)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
Requirements of the Assembly Associate:
- Detail in following printed directions
- Able to complete assembly in timely manner
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be flexible in work flow and able to move around where needed
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Drug screen and back ground required
Responsibilities of the Assembly Associate:
- Meet daily rates for assembly
- Ensure quality is reached in every phase of assembly
- Measure and place assembled products together
- Able to stand entire shift
- Ability to work mandatory overtime when needed
Wood Personnel Services is a full service staffing and recruiting firm that has been successfully serving the Middle TN community for the past 30 years. With offices in Nashville, Franklin, Gallatin, Lebanon and Murfreesboro, Wood Personnel Services provides professional search and temporary employment options in the disciplines of administrative & office support, industrial & warehouse and technical & management. Wood Personnel has been in business since 1988 and is holder of the Diamond Award for Best of Staffing.