Elizabeth City Health & Rehabilitation is seeking a Housekeeping Aide to join our team! You will perform a variety of light cleaning and organizing duties.
- Daily cleaning of resident rooms, common areas and floor care
- Deep cleaning resident rooms according to schedule and/or discharge
- Ensure a clean and orderly environment
- Sterilize various tools and equipment
- Move reasonably small furniture as necessary
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation
At Elizabeth City Health & Rehabilitation, we offer employment opportunities in NC that are filled with purpose. Our culture features a professional environment where you can excel in your health care career. We create a place that provides opportunities for you to grow and learn, so you can enjoy coming to work everyday.
As we strive to set the standard for rehabilitative care, it is crucial that our employees are excellent at what they do, whether as a registered nurse, dietary aid or other position. If you would like to have a meaningful health care career in NC, the team at Elizabeth City invites you to apply to work with us today.