PRG is seeking talented, experienced, and driven Construction Managers to join our team to lead fiber construction projects.
The position will manage the construction of new fiber plant throughout Pennsylvania. Manager will work with contractors to ensure that they meet all critical milestones, including buildout, material ordering and inventory, testing. Manager should be capable of QC and billing review.
- 5-10 years in the telecommunications or cable industry or construction field
- 5+ years in outside plant construction, fiber-optic cabling. Power project experience a plus
- Experience managing contractors and coordinating multi-site construction projects
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attitude a must
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must have own vehicle in acceptable condition (to be determined by hiring manager)
- Mileage reimbursement will be paid at standard federal rate.
- Project duration is expected to be 6 months+ with potential to move to a permanent position
- Salary: $80K-$90k/annually depending on qualifications
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Program
- PTO & Holiday Pay