Position is with a well established company which provides job security and room for growth. This position works closely with business owners to ensure the office and business run as smoothly as possible.
- Bookkeeping to include: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll & Payroll Taxes
- Manage records and information
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or with others
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ability to learn knew systems and procedures easily
Welcome to Unity Staffing! Let our team handle your employment needs. For our clients, we deliver the best candidates for your positions. By utilizing our unique processes, proven tests/screening devices, and custom approach we deliver the results you need.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Our management team is dedicated to your experience, and our customer service is the best in the industry. We take pride in tailoring our service to your needs. At Unity Staffing we don't just make promises, we deliver - your way!