We are seeking a Senior Open Text/Exstream Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
**Multiple Locations: Charlotte, NC - Dallas, TX - Atlanta, Ga - Jacksonville,FL - San Francisco, CA** Referrals are Welcomed**
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Ensure continual knowledge management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience.
- Expertise in OpenText Content Suite.
- Have worked on at least 1 OpenText implementation project.
- Good understanding of records management concepts (retention, disposition, classification).
- Knowledge of ETL process to carry out migration from legacy applications to new platform.
- Knowledge of Auto-classification, security clearance, OTDS, Archive center, Brava modules.
- Customization using Oscript.
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Staffing Technologies has 20+ Years of IT Staffing and Consulting Experience. Headquartered in Overland, KS, we have 9 Offices Nationwide and have 3 Global Delivery locations. Saicon Specializes and has rich experience filling various type of job roles (Both IT & Non IT) in Retail, Consumer Products and Brands, Insurance, Logistics and Travel, Banking and Financials, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services, Government and Public Sector.