Drill Tech Drilling & Shoring, Inc. (DTDS) is a design-build contractor specializing in the construction of earth retention systems, soil stabilizations, drilled foundations, landslide remediation, and tunnel and shaft construction. DTDS provides services to both the private and
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and documentation driven.
- Applies broad understanding of business strategy and goals in order to implement a technology solutions strategy that enables the long-term objectives and growth of the business.
- Guided by business and IT strategy, delivers new functionality to meet business needs.
- Improve business performance through successful use of technology while supporting IT strategic objectives.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Help assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Is a strong self-starter who will actively seek out problems and inefficiencies and create solutions that enables a robust IT environment.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL PROVIDE:
- Maintain currency in technology solution developments and identify opportunities to improve digital experience. Where possible, look for opportunistic adoption and otherwise, build these into longer term planning.
- Maintain a suite of technology solution standards and policies for the business. Ensure there is appropriate auditing and control for these so that their effectiveness and suitability is fully understood.
- Systematically monitor the effectiveness of the Technology Solutions to understand performance and capability trends, both positive and negative and identify where modifications are required.
- Provide technical expertise and support in the completion of projects as determined by senior IT personnel.
Vendor and Consultant Management
- Assist senior IT personnel in managing vendor and consultant relationships for IT solutions, helping to ensure that quality, cost and timing requirements are met.
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Working Conditions and Location
- The position is located in the corporate office in Antioch, CA.
- Position may be required to travel to and assist other domestic sites